Regien de Graaff specializes in civil (procedural) law and fundamental rights, including animal rights. She has ample experience in providing advice and in litigation in cases concerning the liability of governments and private individuals. She also regularly litigates in the field of human rights, both in the national courts and at the European Court of Human Rights.
Regien de Graaff read Philosophy and German at the University of Oxford, where she graduated with a First. She then studied Law at the University of Utrecht, where she also graduated cum laude. Regien de Graaff was called to the bar in 2010.
During her studies, she was member of the board of the Association for Women’s Rights (Vereniging voor Vrouw en Recht). Currently, she is involved with strategic litigation in the field of women’s rights, animal rights and health law. She regularly publishes articles and case comments on human rights and speaks Dutch, English and German fluently.
Regien de Graaff is a member of the Association of Laywers specialized in Supreme Court litigation in civil matters, the Dutch Commission of Jurists for Human Rights (NJCM), the Association for Women’s Rights and the Netherlands Association for Procedureal Law.
Please contact Regien de Graaff via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Raad van State verbiedt discriminatie van zwangere hoogleraar
- Eigendomsrecht (noot bij EHRM 4 oktober 2016)
- Eigendomsrecht (noot bij EHRM 31 mei 2016)
- Eigendomsrecht (noot bij EHRM 21 april 2016)
- Verschoningsrecht voor Advocaten
- Eerlijk proces (noot bij EHRM 4 juni 2015)
- Geen goede rechtsbescherming pgb-houder tegen zorgverzekeraar
- WMO en discriminatie op basis van geloof (noot bij CRvB 27 januari 2016)